Friday 8 March 2013

Interview Updated

My teacher and I went through my Interview that I had written, I would have to write an introduction to the interview anyway but I have written it up and put it on here. I also added an extra question which isn't too gossip-y however it is about her personal life so the reader gets more of an insight into her life.

Introduction:
We're sat in an old record shop in north London with chart topping artist, Chloe Lam. Just finished fishing through the stack of Beatles records and now is sitting down, holding the white album on her lap.

Question:
You sound like a very busy lady at work, what do you do in your spare time to relax?

I usually just hang out with friends and I read all manner of books. I do also like to draw; I think that although you can tell a story with music, you can do it with art too. I think that there is something very therapeutic and calming about painting so I try to express myself through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment