Tuesday 5 February 2013

Edited Images

On Thursday I had a photo shoot with my friend Chloe. Due to my artist cancelling on me, I asked her if she would be okay with posing for my magazine and she said yes. I am carrying out my interview with her today and I am also posting my favourite images of the original photos that I took with her on Thursday.
I used the website 'picmonkey' to edit my photographs, this is so I can crop, change the contrast and put nice editing touches onto the image easily before I do my photoshop for my main magazine front cover, double page spread and contents page.
These are 6 photos which I have edited in different ways so I can decide on how I might like the image to be in the final coursework ^_^



This is one of my favourites. I love the editing technique and the actual image. I am thinking of using this one for my front cover.


This is the image that I will use for my contents page, it turned out how I wanted it to in the flat plan so this will be the image that I use.


The original of this (above image) is like the image below as the t-shirt is originally red and yellow, however seen as though my colour scheme is blue and orange so I had to change it, this is what I will do for my final piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment