Thursday 14 February 2013

Front Cover Image.

I was originally going to choose this image as my front cover to my magazine.


When I was editing it on photoshop, my teacher came over and said that she didn't like the image because her face looked like she was in pain.

I went through the rest of my images and came to the conclusion that this one was the best out of the rest of them because she doesn't look to smiley or to rigid and uncomfortable.
My teacher still didn't think that this was the right image to chose and asked some other people what they thought. They said that they didn't like her expression that much.

However, I showed them the images of a conventional rock/indie magazine and they had unusual expressions and positions throughout the magazine.


I noticed that in the front covers the artists are not smiling or being boring. This is why I want to choose this image.






This shows that I wasn't just getting her to be weird for no reason, I was sticking to my brief and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment