Saturday 2 February 2013

Images From The Shoot

 I took lots of photographs that would potentially be in my magazine and so here they are :) ENJOY!



I thought that this would be quite a nice image for my magazine as it is the artist laughing which makes it seem more inviting, however, this wouldn't have worked as I explained before that my music genre don't have people smiling in their images and it isn't a convention for a rock or folk magazine.


I like this image for my double page spread however I am a bit worried that it is a bit long for one page, I don't want the picture to go onto the next page and I don't want to make the image any smaller on the page as then it won't be as eye catching or aesthetically pleasing to the reader.



I like this image to put onto my double page spread as the artist is playing a ukelele which shows the kind of instruments that she plays and shows us her personality in a sense.





No comments:

Post a Comment