Monday 28 January 2013

Focus Group




 
 
I asked my friends a few questions about this magazine in order to help me with finding out what I need to do to for my magazine layout.
 
This was the magazine that I gave them.
 


 
 
I realised from this focus group that I need the double page spread to look more colourful so that it doesn't look like a newspaper and make the reader feel bored.
I also need to link the colours from the front page to the contents page and the double page spread because otherwise it doesn't seem like the same magazine.
The outfit that the artist wears should be matching the colour scheme of the magazine in order to make it not look messy.
They said that they liked the positioning of the photograph over the title of the magazine but that it would have to be positioned so that you can still read the name.
They also said that they did not like the contents page layout because the actual list for the contents was very small and the whole layout looked very childish.
They did however like the layout of the DPS. Although it still looked a bit like a newspaper and had hardly any colour, the actual layout was good and they liked that it wasn't the conventional way of showing a Double Page Spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment