Monday 28 January 2013

Front cover Flat Plan 1

Front cover:



I do not like this front cover, there are some mistakes on it to do with colours and I think that the flat plan looks very messy. I think that I could do it better.
The text that says 'Inside look into Bombay Bicycle club's new tour.' is not a nice font and so I think that I could make that look better.
Also I made a mistake of adding an extra colour which was red for the text in the top right hand corner which says 'Interview with the Arctic Monkeys' I went over it in orange to try and show that it would be in orange next time as red does not fit with the colour scheme. I also realised that the green outfit that I have drawn doesn't go with the magazine either.
I do however like the font and colour of the title 'Quote from magazine' I will definitely use that kind of font for the actual final piece.
The positioning of the text is not very nice. I think that the text is all over the place and the text about Bombay Bicycle Club's new tour is actually bigger than the cover story's headline.
Also, not many people were clear with the title IOM which stands for Initials of Magazine because I have not made a name yet, although the title 'Initials of Magazine' is written underneath it so when I come to making my front cover, I will have to make that more clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment