Monday 28 January 2013

Front Cover Flat Plan 2 : New and Improved

Front Cover 2:



I am so happy with how this turned out. I changed the text layout as the last time I did the flat plan, it was everwhere and it wasn't that neat. I have still got the same colour scheme and it looks much nicer on the front cover now that I have moved everything around.
I have the cover story quote as the biggest text (apart from the magazine name obviously) so that the reader will know what the large image is in reference to and what the main story is.
I changed the name of the magazine to MAG to stop confusion and I wrote magazine name underneath.
I really like the part of the cover which says 'Plus', that is the conventional thing that you would see on a front cover and it looks neat.
I could have put more images on the front but I didn't want to and I have met the amount of images that we have to have in our three pages overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment