Tuesday 15 January 2013

Survey

I handed out a short survey to 12 people and got them to answer the multiple choice questions so I can see a majority of answers to help me with my magazine and improve it.

This was the survey that I handed out with the 3 questions that I asked people, on it.

Once I had got the information, I transferred it to Excel and made various graphs to show my results.
 


This shows that people aren't as bothered with magazines as they usually buy them whenever they want to as opposed to the person who buys their magazine once a week which they probably do because they love that magazine or they collect particular ones.


This information shows that no one buys folk in the majority of people who I asked to fill this survey out, however I understand that the reason that they don't buy folk magazines is because there aren't many in the market. So for my next post I might have to ask people about if they would buy folk magazines if there was more of a variety or if they were more common in shops.
It also shows that an equal amount of people will buy a collaborative magazine as opposed to Rock and Indie ones and 2 people will usually not go for this genre or just magazines in general.

The majority of the people who answered this survey said that they would pay £2-£2.99 for a magazine so I now know how to price the magazine that I make.

I will be posting my data on NME with a group who analysise it, sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment