Monday 28 January 2013

Points to improve on.


What I have learnt about what I need to do to improve.



According to our peer assessment, I should think of a name for my magazine which I will have to do anyway but I can understand that it will look better on the new flat plan if it is more like the final magazine look.
Also, she said that I should add more text to the contents page. I will definitely do this as you don’t really know what is going to be inside.
On the front page, I want to change the red writing that says ‘Interview with the Arctic Monkeys’ to an orange font as I feel that the front page looks a bit to cluttered with colour and my main two colours are orange and light blue.
I also think that this will fit with the colour scheme better. Another thing I need to improve are the fonts, some of them are a bit messy and so I want to neaten those up a bit.

These are the points of my flat plans that I need to improve on.

No comments:

Post a Comment